Akın Tercüme Bürosu Akın Limited bünyesinde 2005 yılından itibaren profesyonel eşzamanlı ve ardışık konferans ve yazılı çeviri hizmetleri sunmaktadır. Akın Tercüme Ankara'da yerleşik olup İstanbul'da sanal ofis yapılanması vardır.
Akın Tercüme başta Türkçe, İngilizce, Arapça, Rusça, Fransızca, Almanca, İtalyanca, İspanyolca olmak üzere tüm dillerde Türkiye ve yurtdışında tercümanlık hizmeti sunmaktadır.
Akın Tercüme, Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Sayın Cumhurbaşkanlarına, Başbakanlarına, Bakanlarına, İstanbul ve Ankara illerimizin Sayın Büyükşehir Belediye Başkanlarına, başka bazı belediye başkanlık makamlarına, Değerli İş Adamlarımıza sözlü çeviri hizmeti sunmaktan onur duymaktadır.
Akın Tercüme, Türkiye Cumhuriyeti’mizin diğer ülkelerle yaptıkları Hükümetlerarası KEK ve KUK toplantılarına sözlü tercüme katkısı sağlamaktan gurur duymaktadır. Bu bağlamda;
- Birleşmiş Milletler Örgütü (BM) nin Türkiye içinde ve dışındaki kuruluş ve organizasyonlarına
- Ticaret (Ekonomi) Bakanlığı
- Ulaştırma Denizcilik ve Haberleşme Bakanlığı,
- Bilim Sanayi ve Teknoloji Bakanlığı
- Gıda Tarım ve Hayvancılık Bakanlığı
- Dünya Sağlık Örgütü (WHO), UNFPA, Delegation of the European Union to Turkey (EEAS-EUROPA) gibi BM kuruluşlarına uzun dönemli kontrat (LTA) firması olarak
Akın Tercüme olarak başarılarınıza katkıda bulunma sorumluluk ve bilinciyle çözüm ortağınız olma anlayışındayız.
Akın Tercüme simultane, ardıl ve yazılı tercüme hizmetleri sunmaktadır. Yazılı ve sözlü tercümanlarımız sürekli olarak kendilerini geliştirmenin yanı sıra yeni mezun meslektaşlarının gelişmelerinde de rehberlik etmektedirler.
Akın Tercüme profesyonel çevirmenlerinin mesleklerini icra ederken ses sistemi mikrofon gibi teknik alt yapının kalitesinin de çok önemli olduğunun bilincindedir. Bu düşünceyle dünyanın önde gelen Bosch marka digital alıcı, mikrofon, ses ve görüntü sistemlerine sahiptir.
Akın Tercüme 15 yıldan fazla bir süredir büyümeye devam ederken, güçlü finansal yapısı ve etik yaklaşımıyla piyasadaki ve finans kuruluşları nezdindeki itibar ve kredibilitesini de artırmaktadır.
Resmi evrak, uluslararası nitelikli belge, teknik ve terminolojik metinleriniz de dahil olmak üzere, ihtiyaç duyulan tüm yazılı tercümelerinizi en uygun fiyat ve sürede gerçekleştirmekteyiz.
Türkiye’ nin birçok bakanlık, kurum, kuruluşları ile önde gelen özel sektör firmaları için sağlamış olduğumuz kaliteli yazılı tercüme hizmetimizi sizlere sunmaktan mutluluk duyacağız.
Akın Translation Bureau under Akin Ltd, has been offering professional simultaneous and consecutive conference interpretation services since 2005. Akın Translation is located in Ankara and has a virtual office in Istanbul as well.
Akın Translation has well-qualified written translators and multilingual interpreters. Akın Translation provides services in the most frequently demanded languages: Turkish, English, Arabic, Russian, French, German, Italian, Spanish, both in Turkey and abroad.
Akın Translation is proud of its exclusive services to several Presidents and Prime Ministers of Turkey, as well as many of Ministers, Heads of Municipalities, Mayors of Istanbul and Ankara, many famous businesspeople. Our interpreters are participating in high level inter-governmental Economics Joint Committee and inter-governmental Joint Transportation Committee technical negotiation meetings between Turkey and other governments with services to:
- United Nations and its Organizations located both in Turkey and abroad
- Ministry of Trade (Economy),
- Ministry of Transport Maritime Affairs and Communications,
- Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology
- Ministry of Food Agriculture and Livestock.
- As Long Term Contractor (LTA) company business partnering to World Health Organization (WHO), UNFPA, Delegation of the European Union to Turkey (EEAS-EUROPA).
We contribute to the success of your meetings because we take our job seriously. We are your partner in finding solutions to your needs.
Our interpreters act as mentors to new graduates who step into the professional world of conference interpreting. Additionally, our interpreters continuously refresh and develop themselves by keeping abreast of changes in global politics, economy, and technology.
Quality of simultaneous interpretation depends largely on how well the interpreters can hear the speakers. It is therefore vital to provide the interpreters with interpretation booths and technical equipment which meet international standards. That’s why Akın Translation has been using the most well-known digital brand of technical equipment, some of which we own. Namely those are Bosch receivers, microphones, sound and visual systems. We look forward to your cooperation to ensure we deliver the best quality services to you.
Our company Akın Event has been growing for more than 15 years. It has excellent creditability with banks, clients and in its market, with its financial performance figures and work capabilities.
In search for a realistic, yet rigorous and practical translation methodology we have selected what we believe to be the most useful concepts set forth in the existing UNI 10574 and DIN 2345 standards, and in the European draft standard prEN-15038.
These concepts have been incorporated into our Translation Methodology, outlined below.
Workflow and Service Level
- Receipt of translation or quotation request from prospective client, or customer
This stage involves the examination of the request, the assessment of the technical feasibility of the project, also taking into account the deadline requested, and of course drawing-up the quote. At this stage we only contact the prospective client our customer if a specific requirement is not clear, or if we need additional information, e.g. on the availability of glossaries. In general, we will be able to make a precise estimate without needing further information.
- Acceptance of our quote, acceptance of the translation assignment
This is when the real work can begin. We assign an in-house translator or outside colleague to your project. It goes without saying that the translator will always be a native speaker with experience in your technical field and/or affinity with the subject matter. Additionally, any special technical or other resources that might be required are gathered, set-up, or possibly purchased.
- Compilation of multilingual terminology list
This terminological database is primarily destined for internal use, to ensure the consistency of technical terms within the translated document(s), as well as in future translation projects. At this stage we may ask the customer to validate some terms that will be used in the target document. Work on the terminological level is mostly carried out in parallel with the actual translation. This is the process that ensures compliance with our quality criterion of terminological consistency.
Many customers also ask us to leverage terminology from previously translated documents, online sources, printed manuals or brochures, etc. In so far as this terminology extraction or alignment work is justified given the value of the assignment, this is carried out at no extra charge. We can however also provide terminology extraction, multilingual database compilation, alignment, and technical terminology management services independently of translation jobs.
- First spell checking and "revision"
Spell checking is an easy, but all-important step in any serious translation process. After spell checking, the translated document is now ready for the so-called "revision" (as defined in § 5.3.4. of the European draft standard prEN-15038). The translator revises his work, i.e. compares the source and target texts, checks the consistency of the technical terms used, checks the register of language, and addresses style issues. This is the process that ensures compliance with our quality criterion of accuracy.
- "Review" by a second translator and final spell checking
After the revision round, during which all specific translation and language issues are resolved, the text is passed on to another translator, who performs a "review" (as defined in § 5.3.5. of the European draft standard prEN-15038). This quality control step involves a monolingual review aimed at correcting errors, typo's, or technical issues that the translator might have overlooked. The reviewer will also focus in particular on the legibility, and fluidity of the translation, so that it reads like a native text rather than like a translation. The review is normally carried out without the original document, and is followed by a final spell check after all corrections have been entered into the text. This process is mainly concerned with ensuring compliance with our quality criterion of legibility.
- Delivery of the translated documents
After a final check to ensure all documents, text elements, text-in-figures, etc. have been translated and are adequately formatted, the translation is now ready to be sent to the customer.
- Archiving the source and target documents
The source and target texts are archived for future reference, together with the glossaries of technical terms compiled during the translation process. That way we are well (and always better) prepared for your next assignment.
List of added value services
- Legalisation, notarisation, etc, according to the national requirements
- Terminology data base creation and their management
- DTP, graphic and web design, camera-ready artwork
- Technical writing
- Language and culture consultancy
- Terminology concordance
- Translation memory alignment
- Pre- and post-editing
- Review and/or revision of translations from third parties
A style guide can include instructions or choices as regards:
- Punctuation: spaces, full stops, commas, semi-colons, colons, dashes, brackets, parentheses, question marks, exclamation marks, quotation marks, apostrophes and accents, UNICODE/ASCII codes.
- Spelling: capitalisation, conventions, personal names and titles, geographical names, company and product names, brands, scientific names, numbers (fractions, ranges, Roman numerals, dates, time) and units of measure, mathematical and scientific symbols, abbreviations and acronyms, loans (foreign words and phrases), hyphens and compound words, hyphenation guidelines, transliteration and romanisation systems.
- Formatting, type style and fonts: round, bold, italic, underlining, font choices, general symbols (i.e., ©, ®, &, %, tm, #).
- Miscellaneous: Lists and tables, paper size, gender-neutral language, verb tenses, footnotes, bibliographies, citations, diagrams, graphics and illustrations, translation of tags and attributes.
- Adaptations: cultural words and references, forms of address, standing details (price, offers, postal address, electronic address, fax and telephone numbers, etc.), currency and metric conversions, graphic elements, other cultural items.
- In the case of software localisation, names of keyboard keys, morpho-syntactic conventions for user interface components: menus, dialogue boxes and error messagesi
- Terminological choices, controlled languages, inappropriate wordings, language-specific and client preferences.
- Common errors to be avoided (e.g., false friends, cognates, language interferences, register mismatches, etc.).